Purchase the resources you need on an hourly basis, and still have all the features of TeraSwitch that colocation customers desire.
- Instantly and massively scalable. Spawn 1 virtual machine, or 100.
- All host servers have 20gbps of dedicated network connectivity and 20gbps of dedicated storage networking.
- Fully redundant infrastructure, with high availability. Any issues are quickly mitigated and service is automatically restored.
- Power, networking, Internet connectivity, storage, and host servers are all designed to mitigate any failure case.
- Pay for resources you consume every hour - no long-term commitments to resources.
- Powered off servers won't be charged to you as using CPU or RAM. Use your servers only when you need them.
- Virtual server disks are stored on fault-tolerant storage arrays.
- 20gbps of dedicated storage network capacity. No ammount of Internet traffic will impact storage IO.
- Backed by TeraSwitch's high-capacity and highly-redundant network.
- 2 x 10gbps ports of Internet connectivity to each compute node.
- 1 Gigabit to each virtual machine by default, with higher limits available for customers who desire it.
- Private networking for isolated and private traffic between your virtual servers
- Hardware firewall on each virtual machine that is configurable within the cloud control panel.
- Protected by TeraSwitch's highly secure datacenter facility.
- All of the same the features and reliability TeraSwitch colocation customers expect.
- Fully redundant A+B power on compute, storage, and networking hardware.
Get Started Now
- Hosted in a SSAE.16 SOC 2 Type 2 compliant and audited facility.
- PCI and HIPPA compliant hosting available in custom orders.