TeraSwitch is Pittsburgh’s premier colocation provider. A fully redundant infrastructure layout with performance and reliability being the primary goals. Offering the highest density colocation available, TeraSwitch can support any and all infrastructure you desire.
From retail to wholesale colocation, teraswitch can provide you with 1U of space for a server and up to an entire dedicated datacenter room built to your specifications.
- Located right outside downtown Pittsburgh, PA
- Easily accessible by car, bus or PAT Transit T light rail
- Away from hazardous enviormental factors
- Unmarked and out-of-the-way facility
- 2N Redundant Power Systems with High Efficiency UPS Systems
- On‐site diesel generation backup power
- 36 hour on-site fuel reserve, even at 100% load
- Supports High Density Power requirements up to 20kw per rack
- Can deliver single pole (120v), two pole (208v) or three‐phase configurations
- 8,000 square feet of space
- Amenities include conference rooms, server build area, and optional storage capacity
- Location of TeraSwitch's Network Operations Center
- Guest WIFI throughout entire facility, and multiple gigabit guest internet jacks in customer areas.
- Conventional smoke and heat detection system
- VESDA Fire detection in high density pods
- Pre‐action dry pipe sprinkler system
- Clean agent fire extinguishers located throughout the facility
- Triple factor authentication (video monitored man traps, biometric, and proximity card scan)
- High Definition video surveillance with 120‐day footage retention
- (N+1) continuous cooling systems
- Redundant configuration to support high density power configurations
- Consistent room and supply tempature
- Hot Asile and Cold Asile containment rows available
- Carrier neutral facility with dual cable entrances
- 7+ carriers on‐site including Verizon, Level 3, Zayo, NTT, Lightower, DQE, and Fibertech
- Fiber connectivity to other Pittsburgh datacenters, including Allegheny Center Mall
- Blended, BGP‐routed Internet access available from 1 Mbps to 10+ Gbps
- Noction automated routing improvment, and Arbor Networks automated DDoS detection and mitigation.
- SSAE.16 SOC 2 Type 2 compliant and audited.
- PCI-DSS and HIPAA compliant
Contact TeraSwitch Colocation Sales
- Remote hand support available at hourly rate
- All Physical entry, environmental, power & networks monitored real‐time
- Access to self‐service customer care portal